View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 10:41 AM   #2
Youngblood77
V.I.P. Member

Youngblood77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Installation of the 4x6's is easier than the 6x9's in my opinion, the rear deck panel of my car was a bitch to get out. As far as the stock tweeters go, they're designed in the factory to send the corr4ect ohm-load to the factory deck in addition to the factory 4x6's. If you've got a decent aftermarket deck, it's absolutely no problem. Just wire them up like they came stock. The added ohm load that the tweeters show your deck is so miniscule, it's not really straining the new deck @ all.

Aleromod door panel removal thread

Crutchfield Mastersheets for the Alero and GA

If you need a few extra pictures to see exactly what's going on in there, feel free to check out pages 9,10,11, and 12 of my Cardomain ( see my sig for the link ), they show pics of my 4x6 install, and fitting the new plates into the stock 4x6 bezels with a dremel tool. :thumbsup:

** Pioneer makes a decent speaker no doubt about it, but they're a little empty on the midrange. They excel @ reproducing the upper frequency ranges, but if you're into a well balenced system, maybe look into a different speaker. IMO

hope this helps ya man. B)

Your car must be fast, you were haulin' ass when I passed you in my 4-door Buick.

Youngblood77 is offline   Reply With Quote