Thread: "the" Cam...
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 11:57 AM   #12
germ

Quote:
Originally posted by Alerosince99+May 10 2005, 08:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alerosince99 @ May 10 2005, 08:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Blackrider@May 9 2005, 11:56 PM
Ehhh all this talk about Cam "Stages" Gives me a headace

No doubt. If someone tried to sell a cam in the LS1 world that was in a stage with no specs listed....lol, I can't even put in to words how bad they would be ridiculed.
[/b][/quote]

the excuse i heard about why milzy is not going to release the specs is that some "competitors" would steal his specs.

hahahah, right!

trust me, milzy gets his fair share of poop talking because he wont release the specs. GAGT has been poopty about that for awhile and MyMonte.com members pretty much wont buy anything unless he gives the specs out.

honestly, i would buy a cam, if it were for the 99+ engines, instead of the 03/04+ engines AND he released specs. his cam prices are "reasonable" but for undocumented "estimated" gains and unlisted specs, there will be a lot of nay sayers. and i have a VERY good feeling that just "swapping the sensor" isnt going to work. different pickup + different sensor + different signal = PCM no likey and default into EFI mode or whatever its called.