View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 10:41 AM   #1
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
MMS Sasquatch Sale!

That's right, I said "Sasquatch". While I was sitting here contemplating what items to put on sale for an impromptu sale, I decided to put on sale items we never put on sale, mostly because these items have a lower than average profit margin. Since this is something you guys are likely to only see happen this one time, I thought "Sasquatch" was a fitting title.

All of the items on sale are listed in the "Specials" section as usual, and include ...

-TCE billet throttle bodies
-MMS high performance radiators
-MMS cross-drilled and slotted rotors
-TCE double roller timing sets (only have a couple of these)
-Stage 1 and Stage 2 performance packages
-and our headers for 3100/3400/3500 engines.

None of these items has ever been listed on the website for a reduced price, so take advantage of this sale, you'll most likely never see it again.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote