Thread: Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #49
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdyman View Post
eff you fatty, at least my car i built
Isn't that cute. When do we race? I built mine too. Also, fatty? LOL look who's talking! Let's see how fast you can lose. I dropped 40 lbs in a month and am continuing that trend.

Quote:
and it wasnt a wiring nightmare, and flithy, and bumper cracked and falling off,
Wow, is that supposed to be offending? LOL

Filthy? So I get it detailed, big deal. That's not a permanent part of the car. I didn't put flames all over my car and big ass chrome wheels like a retard and then talk myself up like I'm some hot shot know it all about every effing thing in the world and shit on everyone else because they ask a body work question that you find UNWORTHY of your expertise. eff you. I'm not going to take it and neither should anyone else.

Bumper cracked and falling off? Where? I have stock bumpers, efftard, and they are in good condition.

Quote:
you may be good at computers and blowing stuff up but when you can do what i can do which that will never be and ya cant build car or paint or do body work or for that matter mechanical work
Yeah well, until you can do what I do, shut the eff up and go spray some paint.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote