View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
dont really know where to start with this one

made a rolling right hand stop through an intersection this morning and all of a sudden that starts skipping horribly and i noticed that speedo was going way up around 90 or higher. i was probably doing only 15 at the time if not less, skipped for about 3 secounds and had no power, came out of it and drove the next 500 ft to work no problem, checked codes and have heatperformance, switching performance and i think a secound switching performance but a differnt code number for bank one sensor one O2. i know the O2 is dead sence all the coolant going trhough the exhaust but i didnt think it would cause something like this. any ideas?