View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #50
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Exclamation We all should be the same, thats whats cool

Alright, first off Playboi, you ridin hard I'm all bout your ride. Keep it tight like it is, fam.

Second, I been cool for a minute bout some of the talk on here, but this is whats up now:

I read over that first post and it ain't all that messed up, most people have read it just fine, I know Playboi read it for sure and got it, point is most folks read it just fine, it ain't a bunch of WTF, BFF whatever, so if you havin trouble with it thats fine ain't no call for posting somethin bout it

Paulyb, or whatever, crossed a line and whatever he meant by it, it still gots undertones of racism and classism, especially with the fact that ain't erybody havin problems with it. Say what it is you want but careful with what you say cause it might come off messed up to someone of a different culture, race, class or education.

I type how I talk cause its who I am, you got pictures, sayings, whatever that express what you is and your identity, i type how it is that I talk. I read all the stuff for new members and all the rules for this thing here and nowhere did it say I had to type my posts in Word and have it checked by my english teacher. Didn't see anything that said it would be best if I was a Middle-Class, White, Northern Protestant with a High School or Higher Education to join. Maybe that needs to be added.

Last thing I got to say is that our cultures make up who we is, where I live in this country for whatever reason, we donk cars. If my homeboy Vidal posted his Alero with its 24" El Salvador stickers on the doors, some of ya'll be bumpin you gums saying things innappropriate to him, but thats how his people roll down here, thats what cool to them. Some of ya'll goin see what I'm sayin, about other cultures, even if your white, yellow, brown or pink if you live in the south its different from the NorthWest which is different from New England.

I thought this was the coolest bullitin thing I found, made me excited about my car and people seemed really knowledgeable and real cool like people.

But unless we follow your guidelines to hell with us, 'you're rims is too big, your stupid for this and that, etc."

Its a bulletin board, I should've known, I know. But this is a microcasm of the problems we face in dis country.

To all ya'll that was positive, much love, anywhere in life the few haters, the few negative will always bring da whole down.

So, I'll goone and holla at the mods to cut me off since I ain't fit the mold and ya'll can have a board with all the same cars, ideas, races and culture.

Peace.