View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #57
479Alero
GX Member

479Alero is on a distinguished road
Thanks.

Thanks Bad99Olds, glad you caught the microcasm drop, almost went and dropped macrocasm too. Glad you get whats up.

my bad ya'll , I kinda went off buck there, I guess I was thinkin since this thing here was kinda like specialized that there wouldn't be all these kids and haters on here who know everything about the world and protect thier views as hard as I did back then.

This isn't a post about peoples stories and hardships, so lets leave it at I face things everyday that challenge my race and class, right now I am kinda in this place where I've baically been told to keep to my 'people' and quit foolin' wit people and places outside that. Messin wit my Alero and searching on here for projects is how I escape from my situation and when this thing here started soundin like my reality, even a little, I lashed out 'cause right now my Alero and this is all I have thats, or what I have thats protected.

I got a little buck there, some was right some and was a reaction to things that have nothing to do with this, my apologies to all thats good on here.

Haters goone bein' haters, all I want is for haters to realize that alot of people are goin through things and this thing here may be helpin them get through whatever is so don't get all in people's asses bout things, you don't be knowin them. but everyone thats posts is a real person, even though it don't seem that way anymore.

You Heard.