View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #11
a.graham52
Premier V.I.P. Member

a.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond reputea.graham52 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to a.graham52
You know it's the CAM shaft sensor performance code and not the CRANK shaft sensor performance code. P0341 is for the CAM shaft sensor.

good news is that sensor is located under the power steering pump, pretty easy to get to.

bad news is its located under the power steering pump and you have to remove the pump to get to it if memory serves me right. GM says to remove the serpentine belt in the removal procedure and leads me to believe someone dropped the ball and forgot the step about removing the pump.

i have the whole diagnoses procedure but its just a real pain to copy my screen, crop the image, upload to photo bucket, add to the forum yata yata yata. if your certain the p0341 cam code is what you have and you WANT the rest of the diag chart, ill post it tomorrow.

no abnormal install instructions. install in reverse order.