Thread: Lol $725
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 04:00 PM   #15
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by number1alero View Post
you obviously dont have the knowledge to understand how important getting the A/F ratio correct really is

And where the **** did you see anything that remotely signified that? I must be an idiot since I thought paying $725 for a tune that would unlock at the MOST 10-15 more horsepower (noted from others' experiences) was ridiculous. I could just as well put less money into other choices of upgrades and make more HP than that. Of course a good tune is necessary for mileage/performance as you slap more and more items on, eventually; I know what tuning entails, I know why/how it works. You're the one saying our four cylinder variant Aleros are a waste to make fast. But since you know so much about this kind of shit with your nice pre-modded Mustang, you must be right.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote