View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #17
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider00 View Post
if the lights are coming on as soon as the car is turned on, and youre not hearing any growl or noise from the front end, its most likely the sensor, or wires going to the sensor. if thats the case, i wouldnt worry too much about driving with it. mines been bad since before winter, and besides the weird sluggish thing with the engine theres been no problems.

I've been meaning to ask about that. I would assume that as long as the bearings are OK that it might be possible to keep driving it or maybe just fix the sensors (or sensor wiring).

I still have my original vintage 1999 bearings too, but I only have 26K miles on the car.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote