Thread: Wai Question
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 09:05 PM   #48
|Rev|

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldsman+Dec 10 2004, 01:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Oldsman @ Dec 10 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cutelilcntrygrl@Dec 9 2004, 03:51 AM
Oldsman, I wish I could get my engine bay as clean as yours. How do you do it?

And I am gonna upgrade to the ID CAI when it warms up outside. I really considered it when I bought this one, but we've had soo much rain and it's expected to be the worst winter we've had in a long time. So I just didn't want to take any chances screwing my car up. I just noticed that whistle tonight... it's rather annoying but I won't care after I get my speakers hooked up and my new muffler put on this weekend.

Oh and thanks Ken
Lots of TLC i guess. actually i used gunk and CD-2 Engine detailer. And about every other time i wash the car I wash the motor too.

Well with the CAI i drove it for a winter with no problem. The main thing is you have to remember it is there and avoid all suspected big water puddles. For the winter it isn't that hard to make the ID a WAI just need another filter. [/b][/quote]
What about car washes? I'm probably gonna swap my AEM for a CAI in January or Feb. Which one do you suggest me getting?