View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:03 AM   #55
Nate's Alero
Now a Ford Traitor.

Nate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond reputeNate's Alero has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona View Post
http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/eve...ring-carlisle/
Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral
Apr 22 - Apr 26, 2009
Adult Admission: W-Sa. $10 /Sun. $5 /5-day Pass $30
Child Admission: under 12- FREE
The Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet and Corral marks the beginning of the swap meet season each year. Approximately 110,000 attendees will see more than 82 acres filled with anything and everything automotive related. For those looking to buy a collector car, there are more than 2,000 vehicles of all makes, models and prices for sale in the car corral. The Spring Carlisle Auction, a sister event, takes place within walking distance at the Carlisle Expo Center showcasing antique, collector, and special-interest vehicles. Mark your calendars, Spring Carlisle has evolved into an event that offers a complete automotive experience, and it’s one you don't want to miss!
that sounds like fun! we should all meet there

i can go from, 24 - 26 lol you will see me there! LOL and are any dragstrips open in febuary (end of febuary)?

the days i am available are (these are weekdays) 23
Winter
Recess
Winter
Recess
Winter
Recess
Winter
Recess
Winter
Recess

so i want to drag then, or at least set up drag times