Thread: Radar detectors
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #29
lonnie
I drive a JEEP!

lonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond reputelonnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrington17 View Post
won't you be bummed when you find out it does nothing different from the cheap ones.
No I tested it today and it is what I expected...I got one of the officers from work to help me, and I picked him up 1.5miles down the road and that was in a residential area, lots of road signs and light poles. It works! I programmed it to not scan x and k bands, and turned pop mode off as well. I really like it. I was going to get the beltronics vector 955 but would have spent the majority of my christmas money on it and I really wanted the Home theater system. Believe me I'm as cheap as they come and do research on everything I buy, and for 99 bucks can't beat it.