View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #29
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I bought a stock one from a junkyard yesterday because both of my spare ones are gone. I put it on but the car doesn't stay running, lol. I forgot to bring my laptop to my parents' house where I installed the TB.

So today I'm bringing my laptop and I have to edit the tune a bit for the smaller throttle body, and it should be good. I just need something to work temporarily.

Going to buy an LS1 throttle body off a member on LS1Tech and then weld a new flange to my intake manifold and use that soon.

Look at that gap on the 62mm TB. I could fix the shaft play problem pretty easily, but getting a new plate is the only trouble. Anyone want it?

[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote