View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #58
billytheman1188
3500 DONE!

billytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond reputebillytheman1188 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to billytheman1188 Send a message via MSN to billytheman1188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsman View Post
you know what if he can't take some info from experienced people to try help him and then go off about it and then decide he doesn't want to post pics then thats fine. It doesn't hurt my feelings.

All i can saw is i hope the paint job comes out great and you don't have any issues and don't have to touch any areas with your custom mix paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1m View Post
might as well make yourself useful for once and close this thread oldsman

you both know i have NO problems with either one of you. but why when someone criticizes somebody else they get pissed and dont inform us of anything else their doing? deal with it.....they saw some things that you didnt and pointed them out, granted they might have been acting like they know it all (obviously bdyman knows all cause hes king of body work ) but if they point something out either 1. ignore it or 2. tell them your reason and leave it at that.

The reason im getting in the middle of this is because gr1m is one of the few members on here who is CONSTANTLY working to improve his car and i cant stand it when members who actually do work to their aleros dont post pics because other members point out stuff they did wrong/didnt do. gr1m, we all want to see pics of the car so dont be a douche rag and not post them IM me sometime when im online, havent talked to you in a while dude.