Thread: Tire Reviews
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 10:50 PM   #53
rustyballs_69
Its Beer Thirty

rustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond reputerustyballs_69 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to rustyballs_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naich View Post

Firestone Destination ST, paid about 180/tire installed for my wife's Santa Fe in 235/60/18. So far, I love these tires. They are a HUGE improvement over the stock Bridgestone Deuller tires that came with the truck. Already driven in the snow, 19 inches, and traction was excellent. Quiet tires too.

The ST is a very good tire. The Duelers suck. Bridgestone doesn't make a very good truck/suv tire with the exception of the Dueler H/L Alenza, damn good tire. But its a totally different rubber compound then the Dueler H/L. Nice buy Naich.
rustyballs_69 is offline   Reply With Quote