Thread: Tire Reviews
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:46 AM   #57
Papa Rad17
Premier V.I.P. Member

Papa Rad17 is on a distinguished road
Firestone Winterforce
store purchased- Bryant's auto center
initial impression- had them on for a week now. VERY impressed! deep tread, of course its made to be more of a winter tire but in the rain the past few days I haven't been able to make then slip yet. and the really like to hug the dry road. Installed on my stock rims they greatly improved ride quality and handling, that also could be because my old tires were practically slicks the tread was so low, but still, huge improvement. They are also nicely quite considering the tread (it looks way beefier in person), after getting a few miles on them they have broke in very nicely. I defiantly recamend! A friend has had them for 3 years as only for winter and the sidewalls are still holding up great after the long summers in the shed. they guy who put them on had to order a set for himself
Installation price- $525 mounted and balanced. listed at $137 a tire. 50,000 mile warranty w/ free rotations and rebalancing at Bryant's (they always do with full set purchase)

Last edited by Papa Rad17 : 12-02-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Papa Rad17 is offline   Reply With Quote