Thread: Teaser
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 07:29 PM   #46
Oldsman
Owner

Oldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond reputeOldsman has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Oldsman
I see you didn't fit the rockers properly to the same as the OSV. Also it appears one side rolls under more than the other. Also the shape is not defined. The OSV rockers did NOT roll under at ALL.

Also the shape on the front bumper wasn't fixed. It is not even and not defined like the OSV.

What happen to the wing??? Did you put the ends on the wrong side or cut the ends down so much that it doesn't match the center?

I also see the sides of the rear bumper are not even. Another area to fix.

You have critized others work on this site, so you better take it also.

I'm glad to see another kit out there but it appears to be thrown on rather than making look as close as possible.