View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #4
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
@cherrington17: Not really... working at Takata I know the seat belt assemblies are annoying as hell to work with. I mean, you could probably do it, but I'm not familiar with the retractors and disassembly/reassembly capabilities. The seats were like $320 I think... I got them used over 6 months ago, they retail for $250 each I think.

@Vinalero: Roots blowers live off meth... I haven't done anything since I've installed it really besides one pass of tuning. Need to tune once more to get the AFR dialed in perfectly and then I can do a 0-60 run and then the quarter mile next week.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote