View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 10:04 PM   #10
brim
GLS member

brim is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to brim
what everybody else said

what I do is start with the the bottom panel and reflector, pop them out with a mini screwdriver (i've got a set of stanley minis), take out the two screws from the middle panel, and the one behind the reflector.

Next Pop out the window switches by gently prying it up and popping it up and down around the edges till it comes free. The mirror switch goes just as easy, then pry the switches out of the casing with a little screwdriver, pressing them down while prying on the plastic.

The door lock switch got me though, I didn't see the plastic bend that held it in and snapped it, It still stays in just fine tho.

The rest of the door, pull up and jiggle it a little rough and the clips will come free, if not pry the panel on one side and give it a little push and pull to free it up, then the lifting up and wiggling will be easier.

last is the trunk switch, it'll pop out the same as the window switch.
putting it all back is easy, start with the top and set it back down near the window track, then line it up, and give it a few taps all around it to get the clips back in.

follow the titans
brim is offline   Reply With Quote