Thread: R.i.p. Woeler
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #37
cherrington17
Gone

cherrington17 has a spectacular aura aboutcherrington17 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cherrington17
as per facebook... he says hes having a hard time sitting up without a lot of pain.

let this be a notice to anyone on this forum. if you get into an accident... and your car looks like this. GO TO THE HOSPITAL. Even if you have nothing wrong, and no pain. Even if you can walk around just fine. Adrenaline will keep you feeling fine for a while. Granted, the next day is always the worst(for him this is a few days afterwards). You, yourself cannot tell if you have something internally wrong. (nor can i, and i know what i'd be looking/feeling for) Get checked out. The quicker they find something (like a herniated disc) the better. Let unchecked, you could have an injury that persists for your lifetime OR semi-paralysis.

Just keep a mental note. Alot of power was required to make his car look like that. Alot of that power, transferred through his body. Pretty easy to move skin/bone/muscle when it can bend that much metal.