View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
Vic28
GL Member

Vic28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Vic28
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleroB888 View Post
All in all, good day at the track, and good pics. I can't tell from the video, how good was the traction? Were you holding back a little off the line?

Keep the number, make it a trademark
Yeah Im not launchin hard cause of wheel hop. Also I ended up trying a fake 2.5 bar tune and that wasnt too good on the take off or even trying to burn out a lil. Everytime from dead stop that I tried to take of around 4500 rpm car was just brake when lean and cut the spark bad to the (-), so once it did that I tried coming out at way lower rpm to see what happend and the the video posted up.
Heres another video of the issue I was having with that getto tune: a 2.5 60ft cause it just dropped on his face, third gear broke up on tune but you cant tell on the video, and after the line the car turn off lol...lil scary moment there while I was stopping at the end, I swap to the gm reflash back and started back after cranking a bit.
Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-Vu-v5AsY

In all I was just having fun, hoping for next time to have meth on it, and run 15 drag or slicks to take the wheel hop out. Btw what size your using on the 15s aleroB888???