View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
AGT
GLS member

AGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond reputeAGT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan from Ohio View Post
Those amps were produced at a time when you paid well over $1/watt RMS. Also during their production they were ultra high end. Even by todays standards these amps are on the high end of the spectrum as far as quality goes.

I love them. They just need to be blasted and powder coated. Which Im thinking about.

Yeah if they were blasted and chromed or PCed then they would look nice. If PCed I would flat black em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazMatt24 View Post
speaking of American made, does anybody have a list of American made car audio stuff? Nothing in too much detail just an off the top of the head list or something. I know Rockford and MTX, but after that I draw a blank. I know a lot of people will trash Rockford, but as they are a local company and I like to support the local guy I tend to buy their stuff. I'd do a whole Rockford system if they didn't stop making after market head units, and personally I've never had a problem with them

Kicker is made by Stillwater Designs in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

Have a good day
AGT is offline   Reply With Quote