Thread: HID's Installed
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 11:28 PM   #29
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
I just pulled the relay and replaced it with nothing. In light of that, just like your weewee, don't go sticking things in places that they do not belong. I did not get any SVS lights or otherwise. And if you did get one, move on to option B. Start with the easiest and simplest route and go from there. And it isn't anything major if you do get a light since it isn't taking the engine apart or anything.

I have a HUGE fear of jacking anything up on my car since it is a daily driver. Trust me when I say I have done all the worrying I can about such things and have suffered no repercussions.