View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 08:13 PM   #32
[ion] C2
636 whp

[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute[ion] C2 has a reputation beyond repute
I stopped by UMS Tuning to discuss my 22 psi but 2 bar MAP situation, and discuss the overall tuning method on this platform. They are going to do their best with the limited 2 bar sensor and OS. The fueling for 22 psi is going to be the same for 15 psi and above, which means it's going to be super rich between those numbers. HPTuners refuses to put in any more work to allow for 3 bar or unlock all the other important tables, so it's this or standalone.

Perhaps later in the year when I build the next engine with 2.3 oil pump, ported head, bigger valves, etc., I'll have them install an AEM standalone EMS. It would be ideal for engine management and perfect tuning, but will make it impossible to pass emissions when the time comes in a couple years again.
[ion] C2 is offline   Reply With Quote