View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
BlackJack
Jack-Wagon

BlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackJack has a reputation beyond repute
and don't forget, you put too short of springs on it, and you'll bottom out the struts. bad ju-ju. Can't believe there wasn't more responses on this thread. I'm interested myself.

Mantapart offers Bilstein struts/springs and I believe coil-over conversions for N-bodies. You don't wanna know how much the setup I'm looking at will cost. (Ok, I'll tell you....$1500 for front and rear together) but includes fully tunable damping for both bound and rebound. They also have other "in-between" price range setups.

I figure if I can get into that one, I can eliminate all the need for half-assed drag modifications, like aircraft cable tie-downs in front and spring spacers to eliminate squat in the rear. But at that price, will be awhile. I still have engine mods to finish first.

BlackJack is offline   Reply With Quote