View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #9
WorkAlero
GX Member

WorkAlero is on a distinguished road
The hood is next on my to do list. I don't think this hood is worth fixing. The rust goes halfway up the side where the skin wraps around the underframe. You can't see it in the pictures. I've been looking for another one. If I can't find one once I get the funds I'm just gonna buy a new one and paint it myself.

I'm not sure what you're talking about Nate with a new dash cap. I've only got about $120 in this dash and it looks really good. I've got everything back together as of this morning. I'll post some more pics once i get that cowl molding painted and put back on. Should be this evening or tomorrow. I'm just really happy I didn't pop the air bags. This is the first time I've had to deal with them as far as removing and putting them back in place.

The only snag that I ran into was when I went to put the factory radio back in. My car is a 2000 and this dash came out of an 2003. I know the radios are different but I didn't think about that before I had everything back in place. The guide post on the back of the radios are a couple of inches off from each other. I fixed that with a drill.
WorkAlero is offline   Reply With Quote