View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
JoshParsons84
GX Member

JoshParsons84 is on a distinguished road
Cool New member from West Virginia

Hello everybody and thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I hope to start everything on a positive note. My name is Josh and I'm from Charleston WV. I've only had my 2002 Alero Sedan 3400 4T45-E for bout 2 months, but so far I love it! First time I've owned an Alero. Had Cutlass, Grand Prix, Malibu, Monte Carlo...now Alero. My Grand Prix was supercharged and for that fact I believe it was my favorite car. But my Alero is quickly becoming my favorite car I've ever owned.

I only gave $1,400 for it and everybody tells me I'm stupid that I wanna put money into a "junk" car. Why not sell this car and buy the car that already has a 3500 LX9 and F40 6-speed? Well why put an LS1 in a 69 Camaro? I mean cause it's yours and that's what you wanna do. You can't explain a love for your car. But anyways I've done a lot of research since I bought it. There's a lot that can be done to these cars if you got deep enough pockets for it. It's not only the performance side of it, it's the complete package though. It's gotta look clean and sleek with you only knowing the beast under the hood pushing 400 horses with a stereo louder than a concert

With all that said maybe I can get some advice on build? I hope to be here for a while!
JoshParsons84 is offline   Reply With Quote