View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 11:51 AM   #117
fisdad
I do what I want to Sheep & Goats

fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad fisdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Rad17 View Post
^They were after me to get spun out in 09. Then again I took the good looking cart if I remember correctly. We made some good aleromod 'how to' videos when fisdad was doing his brakes in the parking lot, good stuff on there. lol
I still plan to make it this year as of yet, probably not going to have it fixed up nearly as nice as I had hoped but it went in much worse shape last year.
and good luck Ryan, I wouldn't hope for to much with either of their reputations...

I've been in contact with Bryce about as much as I have with Milzy. He has come through for me twice already, so I'm trying to give him benefit of the doubt. It sounds like he's had some crazy personal stuff going on plus work, but we'll see if he comes through. I hope he does. My set is allegedly his last set ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhauck View Post
I won't be there........surprise, surprise....

Have you ever gone? Not that it would do you much good now that you sold me your car. Speaking of that car... I need to hit you up on those last couple of parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redog View Post
ASS 2010 was very difficult to set up. Some people on here know why

Was there ever an easy year for ASS? It sounds like it was a struggle from the get go. Oh well, just bring your family up this year and we'll party like it's still ASS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXManwhoreXx View Post
Okay okay boys... I may show up this year depending on what my work stuff looks like. If I do I would probably get there Friday night though

In da new whip!

I give manwhore 1 chance in 10 that he shows up this year. Especially now that he doesn't own an Alero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsnut View Post
Well now I need to re-evaluate my decision to go or not seeing that you hate sedans.

We can just tell manwhore that he can't come. Bring your collection Andy! I wanna see some of the new toys too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyalero View Post
He wont go!

I second that. He's going to be the next cavalier60 lol
My screen name should be changed to Jizzdaddy. I was anally raped by flying monkeys and loved it. I promise to never threaten anyones daughters again because I know it will result in my ahoe being severely widened. - Did Andy just say that he wants to fk my ahoe... ewww. Sorry old man, but you're not my type.
fisdad is offline   Reply With Quote