Thread: Air Intake
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:36 PM   #35
03glgold
GLS member

03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute03glgold has a reputation beyond repute
16.99 plus tax...i haven't been able to check mpg stuff yet, however after driving it multiple times for a total of about half an hour all stop and go i noticed rapid acceleration and downshifts seemed to get gradually less laggy the first time it was on with it and the times after that it has seemed much better...Before I replaced it if I was going say 35 and stepped on it it would downshift to about 3250, die out to about 3100 and then slowly pick up, but now there is no dying back and it moves...Even if it is screwed up like mine was it isn't gonna turn it into a drag car or anything, but you will probably notice a slight difference in how it opperates
03glgold is offline   Reply With Quote