View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 09:48 AM   #43
MMGT1
GLS member

MMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond reputeMMGT1 has a reputation beyond repute
Honda's do have their place I have to admit... In my back yard cutting my grass for one!... lol
I hope you are getting the humor in this though man, this is a GM site, going to be hard to find Honda love around here I would think. Let me guess, Skunk fan are you? I have been in the middle of this one for years now with my group of buddies. My very good friends are all over the map man. Josh the Ford Freak, Dave the Mitsu guy, Nick the Honda lover, and Rick the Chrysler man. We have been taking shots at each other for 15 years now over our rides man. I have been a Grand Am driver since 1989 and the 99 I bought last year makes #9 for me. They think Im totally insane... hahahaha
And sorry for the hijack guys.. oops...

Last edited by MMGT1 : 08-21-2011 at 09:52 AM.
MMGT1 is offline   Reply With Quote