View Single Post
Old 04-03-2005, 02:27 PM   #1
BLK03GXS
GLS member

BLK03GXS is an unknown quantity at this point
So Theres this forum thats local to me, im in westren canada, more specificly B.C.
http://www.revscene.net
They have a LARGE classified section, so i found a R15 on there cheep, and yesterday i went to my buddy at A&B Sound and got a Alpine MRD-M605 Monoblock amp, and a sealed box for the 15, slaped it all in the car and its quite loud... haha

I just cant wait till i have the time to make use of the 4 gallons of fiberglass that i have left over and make a spare tire well enclosure... I should have pics later this week.

Anyone else use these amps? they are pritty new... just came out. ITS SMALL, i was amazed compared to the old stuff, like the MRD-M500, or MRD-M501 is a lot bigger... and this amp that i got birthed 666watts rms at 2ohms @14.4 volts

ALPINE MRD-M605 monoblock!

I would recomend them to anyone, plus they are easy to use... unlike the MRD-1001 that i last had... this one is a bit simpler... the 1001 was harder to tune and use.. but thats cus it had like 4 times the options .

Alltogether with my CDA 9835, Stype front and JL 6x9's it sounds pritty good, and i only have about... $2000 invested so far... lol... Stupid Alpine addiction...

BLK03GXS is offline   Reply With Quote