View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #22
tw0123
OSV coming soon!!!!!

tw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond reputetw0123 has a reputation beyond repute
As for the interior the only issue i can think of was the gauges... the alero cluster has an extra wire than what the grand am harness does... you'll need the connector for the gauges as they're different just get about 6"of wires to slice together... also you have to re run the trac off switch as with the alero it's by the shifter and the grand am is above the radio beside the hazard switch.. also need to use an aftermarket radio but you need the alero wire harness and a grand am mounting kit... all said and done it took me 3 weeks to do but only about 6 hrs work time lol.... you Need to do the full interior as the pieces are not compatible so you cannot combine alero and grand am interiors...i also swapped the duct work for the vents... the alero line up but given the centre vent is a half moon vs 3 circles my semi ocd kicked in and i had to change it lol
I'll try to add some of the pictures with description tonight when i get home...

Misty: 3400, S&S headers, TCE 65mm TB, CAI, 180* TStat, Milzy motor & tranny mount, 18" BOSS 328 & much more... going osv!!
Silver: 2.4L, 5 speed, GAGT seats, front & rear STB's, all red tails, led headlights, Magnaflow muffler, Milzy Motor mount, WAI, Cosmo short shifter; sold n missed
Tequila: 2.4L, GA interior swap, scrapped...
tw0123 is offline   Reply With Quote