Thread: New Temp plate
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 01:18 AM   #6
Nas Escobar
GLS member

Nas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond reputeNas Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
What I don't get is why they didn't just issue you a paper plate. Virginia does that now at the DMV when you order specialized plates through the DMV. The only time you get a hard tag is when you don't have emissions but need to test it so you get a month to do it and then keep the tag. It's stupid IMO.

But it's cool you managed to do that. I could do that in DC since it's 15 years for a car brand out of production completely (So that puts a 2000 Olds eligible for it), otherwise it's 25 years. Same in VA, but I hate the driving limitations. Sadly this is why I would never put a classic car tag on my cars. I love driving em too much.
1996 Infiniti G20
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Z34
1989 Buick Regal Limited
Nas Escobar is offline   Reply With Quote