Thread: New Temp plate
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 05:15 PM   #7
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
I had a paper plate on the Volvo when I bought it. I bought it in New Jersey though. A 20 day non resident plate. I still have it with all the paperwork for that car

The only time I've seen PA issue a cardboard plate, was for an out of state resident. Cliff bought a GMC Sierra Denali witht he 4 wheel steering just outside of Philly a few years ago and I helped him out with the transaction. They issued him a cardboard plate and sent him on his way

I don't mind the limited miles though. The Volvo is my DD, the Alero sits in the garage from November early December till April and the Delta gets driven one day a week, at most. Yes I enjoy driving them, but there are so many ahoes driving around here...

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177

Last edited by Redog : 03-11-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote