Thread: I need tips!
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 08:57 PM   #16
JD1
GX Member

JD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
bdyman is a pathetic joke of a human being and it's stunning that he's survived through life this far with how he treats others.

He pops in any thread regarding bodywork and acts like everyone should eat his shit like it's a delicacy. The truth is, he's mediocre at best at what he does, charges as if he runs the best bodyshop in the nation, and takes years to come close to completing a project.

If you have a question regarding corrective actions for any simple issue, and someone replies with a low-budget solution, he immediately turns into some elitist prick that cannot believe someone would be so stupid to suggest a solution that could result in anything but top scoring pristine quality on a molecular level ready for the world's most thorough vehicle finish inspection.

But what does he have to show for all this talk? His own personal vehicle was a masterpiece of garbage piled on top of itself. Tiki head shifter, primer paint job with some awful pinstriping like it was trying to be a classic car, and even hacked in retro taillights so no one would know what the hell kind of frankensteined piece of shit they were looking at. Not to mention some ghetto ass chrome rims to give it that eyesore appeal.

Fine job, bdyman.

Now grow the eff up and stop talking down to everyone. Or go to hell, who really cares what happens to you?

drop the mic moment

You couldn't be more right, every post I see from this guy is negative and amazingly pathetic. Ima charge you for advice cause I'm that awsome at what I do. Come on man stop taking yourself so seriously and be a positive part of a dying following or fade out into the obscurity that is your lame, sorry full existence. For a guy who's so good at what ou do weren't you without a job for a while? Last I checked guys who are good at what they do don't loose their job unless their going further.

Let's be honest man, your last car was shit like ion said. It looked like a hack job that spiraled out of control and ended up a bag of shitore suited for a crusher or good laugh then anything. You come on here and shit on everyone like your some kind of God in the car world, even the greats pass on what they have learned to promote the culture. Why do you think your better then the guys who are the pinnacle of the car world? Cause you not, your some old ass washed up dude who's so inadequate at life his only self worth comes from belittling people trying to learn, much like you had to do when you got into the business. And let's be honest I have the kit being fitted and unless the kit your doing is so beyond effed up your robbing the guy your doing the kit for with those prices.

That's all I gotta say man, grow up yea this is the internet but it says a lot about you as a person how you act on here and to the members of the forum, I feel bad for you man I really do. You must have one shitty life if this is who you are and I can only hope your not this way to your loved ones, however it would explain why a 40+ dude get off on insulting people, you just truly don't have anything better to do. That's sad man it really is, go build another award winning hot rod or something.