Thread: I need tips!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:42 PM   #17
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ion] C2 View Post
bdyman is a pathetic joke of a human being and it's stunning that he's survived through life this far with how he treats others.

He pops in any thread regarding bodywork and acts like everyone should eat his shit like it's a delicacy. The truth is, he's mediocre at best at what he does, charges as if he runs the best bodyshop in the nation, and takes years to come close to completing a project.

If you have a question regarding corrective actions for any simple issue, and someone replies with a low-budget solution, he immediately turns into some elitist prick that cannot believe someone would be so stupid to suggest a solution that could result in anything but top scoring pristine quality on a molecular level ready for the world's most thorough vehicle finish inspection.

But what does he have to show for all this talk? His own personal vehicle was a masterpiece of garbage piled on top of itself. Tiki head shifter, primer paint job with some awful pinstriping like it was trying to be a classic car, and even hacked in retro taillights so no one would know what the hell kind of frankensteined piece of shit they were looking at. Not to mention some ghetto ass chrome rims to give it that eyesore appeal.

Fine job, bdyman.

Now grow the eff up and stop talking down to everyone. Or go to hell, who really cares what happens to you?

Ok first off. If you have a issue with me personally come effin get some fatty
And I'm honored that you took the time to respond in a negative way. Shows me how mature you really are
Secondly my car was not prime red dumbass. I used hot rods flat grey
Show much you know
And my car won trophy after trophy at every show I did with that car
And it even won 2nd place in the world of wheels
So while you were sucking on your moms tit. I was in a shop working
And still to this day have cars that win best paint
Don't believe me ask the customers I did cars for
I have proof
What do you have proof of....
And your car
Holy dear baby Jesus
What a pile of shit it is