Thread: 3800 s/c swap
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #31
MilzyZ34
GX Member

MilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeMilzyZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MilzyZ34
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiguilandry View Post
yeah I use my stock radiator, but aftermarket flexalite slim fans because of the headers, if you keep the stock exhaust manifolds you should be ok..

I don' think milzy has the engine mounts alerady made... ask them...

fot the a/c I don't know if the 3400 a/c compressor will bolt up to the 3800 or if the lines are the same... my alero was a 5 speed 2,4l at the begining...
if you already have a bigger exhaust you'll ony have to do a custom downpipe..

check zzperformance.com for all your 3800 stuff, they are the best with those engines..

engine mounts are made and fixtured, have been for some time now. Honestly the project got pushed on the backburner for a while because of lack of payment. When it finally is done, we'll put together a whole swap kit, but until then if you guys need any of the components, just let me know.
1977 Corvette - LS1/LS6 T56 - Under Construction
MilzyZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote