Old 07-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #20
Alerocharged07
GX Member

Alerocharged07 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Alerocharged07
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC_tuner View Post
Ive burned a few civics, 2 delsos, and 2 bubble eye intergras just with a intake and no cat. So when im done i hope to burn my friends stang. Im looking for bigger fish to fry. Hondas are to easy But you should plan to invest in some good performance tires for better traction. I also plan to put my car on a diet: no back seat, no carpet, carbon fiber seats, no spare tire, maybe even some custom fiberglass doors and fendors. But first get the engine rebuilt

Hey man to make your Alero a stang slayer would be awesome. You know its so funny how many people went and hopped on the import band wagon after "The fast and the furious" movie came out. It's like if you drive a Civic your car can automatically break sound barriers. I never seen so many ricers with fart can exhausts and crazy spoiler wings until after that furious movie came out. It is nice to hear that ricers have felt the wrath of the LD9
I was thinking about getting those goodyear eagle f1 tires. I heard those tires are the closest thing you can get to racing grade tires. I really need some better tires because this supercharger is just spinning my current tires like crazy unless I launch carefully. Anyway I really like your weight reduction ideas for your car. Weight reductions are a great way to increase the acceleration of a car. Keep up the great work on your ride and good luck with that engine rebuild
Alerocharged07 is offline   Reply With Quote