View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #55
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike The Canadian View Post
Clean Alero and nice sound. The idle is very odd though, does the car perform normally otherwise? (You said you didn't feel any gains?).

Dude where the hell can I go to be wearing shorts right now? Snow is in the forecast tomorrow!

Keep us up to day on what the problem is

Hell Paso, TX. Welcome to sun city and the desert. I hate it here.

The car runs-as far as performing normally. But I cannot tell you because something is out of whack with it right now.

If it needed an extension harness wouldn't pacesetter have given a warning? Why would splicing in more wire throw a code? So long as it gets the proper wattage shouldn't it just function?

I thought that the PCM would need to adjust but this surging is pretty troublesome-and it should have corrected by now. Does it at idling or when I come to a stop. If that O2 sensor is malfunctioning, could that throw off the idle as well? A sensor issue seems much easier to fix than finding a leak...

Temps seem to run normal to lower at times, with higher spikes...worried about the radiator leak. Could the headers opening up the airway keep the engine temps cooler though?