View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #59
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
That makes sense regarding the wiring. It would be awesome if that were the remedy to this medly of problems. I just bought them last week, the version that corrected the clearance issue.

However, it does sound like that knock around like hell. Sounds like my engine is falling out. Any solutions to that?

Appreciate the compliments thus far though. Believe it or not, my car is uber dirty right now too. Was almost ashamed to post the video about it. I will post something much nicer once I get everything in line. My wife told me last night: "Can't you please just leave Angel alone? I worry the next mod you do may put her in an early grave. She is eight years old..." I said: "Um...I'll see honey." Lol.

Last edited by XanderWiFi : 03-23-2011 at 03:40 PM.
XanderWiFi is offline   Reply With Quote