Thread: Painting her :D
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #45
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
why does everyone think that house of kolor is soooooo great,,,,,, when guys like me use the stuff and i personally hate it, its hard to spray i mean is if ya have no experience in automotive painting you will eff up the paint no doubt

i personally always suggest going with a base coat like ppg dbc harliquen custom colors, or sherwin williams custom colors, both have awesome custom colors and guess what a simple base coat

but again ya need experience in painting due to the huge amount of pearl and or mettalics you will eff up the paint ya need to know the size fluid tip air pressure, fan pattern and so on
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote