View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:23 PM   #10
Redog
Aleromod part owner

Redog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond reputeRedog has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Redog Send a message via Yahoo to Redog
Fix it. No doubt at all.

I just put $800 to get mine thru inspection back in April. If it was still a DD stuff that needed to pass, would have replaced a while ago. Plus I spent $225 to fix a small rust hole on my rocker. I got luck with that one I guess.

I plan on keeping mine forever, so I don't mine spending the money. Helps that it's garaged a lot now. I suspend the insurance every now and then to keep costs down, because it's hard with paying all my legal fees and a mountain of child support. Hopefully things will change with that in November.

Drove it around for 2 weeks when the Volvo was down. It's not that I don't enjoy driving it, it's that there's so many dumbasses and pure ahoes driving around here. Plus the city is putting speed bumps on just about every street in my neighbhood. In fact, I bottomed out with the freshly built, $3000 transmission in the Delta, about 6 hours after getting the car back from the shop

People at work ask me all the time "Where's the Redog?"

Needs paint, the quarter is starting to flake from the poor paint in the accident, the hood has tiger stripes, and needs bodywork, the spoiler is mostly white now. It will be repainted, but for now, I enjoy it

2000 Olds Alero 3400 SFI 14.53 @ 94.93
1985 Olds Delta 88 307 SBO 17.96 @ 76.99
2007 Volvo V50 T5 6M 15.782 @ 89.12
www.facebook.com/kb0177
Redog is offline   Reply With Quote