View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 03:39 AM   #1
clutch1
GLS member

clutch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to clutch1
Randy's old Alero in central WI

I don't know where to throw this up on here.. but I feel like it's necessary! Hope I remembered the name of the previous owner correctly (rowdygls).

I'm sure a lot of you remember this beauty, she used to be on chrome OSV wheels, looked super slick. About a year ago it got sold to another local gal, and I'd seen it driving around and tonight I finally saw the car and the owner happened to be getting into it, so I decided to talk to her, make sure the car was in good hands, etc.

Turns out that she's actually selling the car, for $2500. Here's the craigslist ad;
http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/5689471021.html

She said she's been doing her best to give it the care it deserves, but is in the process of moving and needs to sell it. I want this car baaaad, but I have 3 cars and a bike right now, and really the only room I'd have would be to make it a daily driver, and the body kit still looked great and I DONT want to let it rust out on my watch. Maybe one of you guys wants it?

Not sure why, but thinking about this car turning into just a "beater Alero" in the future really bothers me, I want to see it go to a good home.

Mods, feel free to move or whatever if you see fit.
Also, hi everyone, been a while

Last edited by clutch1 : 07-20-2016 at 03:41 AM.
clutch1 is offline   Reply With Quote