View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #72
jawa
Powered by LX9

jawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond reputejawa has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to jawa
shouldnt have to drain the oil before you pull the head, but definitely change it soon after you get it all back together, and you have a timing belt, you should be able to remove the timing belt cover and there is a timing belt tension device, just move the tension device to relive the tension on the belt and its off. i have the la1 and i had to change my heads, i did it in 8 hours in a advanced auto parking lot in Florida, just invest in a good torque wrench, and clean the head and block mating surfaces really good

jawa is offline   Reply With Quote