Old 03-25-2005, 04:59 PM   #26
sc/alero

Quote:
Originally posted by germ@Mar 25 2005, 02:28 PM
hahah, for president, lol

i dont think i would fit the profile for that one

but thanks anyway.

sc/alero.....

i would think that you would be a little faster than that? how much PSI are you running with the s/c??? what other mods do you have besides the s/c kit? any tranny work?

i am hoping to pull some 12's out of my turbo setup this year (keep in mind, the monte carlo's weigh in at about 3500 lbs!). but i do have quite a few other mods to complement the turbo too.

one thing that i would HIGHLY suggest is getting a high stall torque converter. that thing will make one HELL of a diff. im using a 4000 stall and its still pretty streetable as well.
all i have is
liquid intercooler from APOC
headers
slp exhaust
no cat
but remember i am at 5680 1 mile up. when i went to topeka i had a boost leak which didn't help plus there was no wet box to heat the tires up very well.
i am not one to make up excuses but being able to run 13 what ever or low 14's at this altitude i felt was pretty impressive.
i need tranny work that is why i am tring to go with the 4t65e. should make all the difference in the world.
my car weighs 3200 with me in it.
what does yours run currently.
this year the only thing i changed was i got a dhp with the iccu plus i have the hp tuners if i need to do another program. i should get what i need out of it this year. plus i have a guy who is working on making sure the ass end doesn't squat keeping the frt tire from rolling in and lossing contact patch