View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #33
bdyman
GLS member

bdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond reputebdyman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbinoMonkeyRat View Post
then it wouldn't be a case of him hitting the ninja, it would be the ninja hitting the car...on purpose!

easy fix. 8 days max at a collision shop, most of that time would be spent waiting for replacement parts. I figure spanning 3 days on paint, 1 on installation (which would probably be the first day of paint, and the 5 days of waiting for the parts to come in. Just hood, fender, and bumper.

oh really, so now your a tech??? eemmmmmmm let me break it down for ya ok??? thanks here weee ggooooooo

if the shop is not a service first shop for the insurance compan, here is what happens
1. we tear the car down
2, i do my add order
3. wait for the adjustor, the longest i have waited was 2 1/2 weeks for some one to come out, and unil then we can not touch the car!!!
4. once he comes to look at the car then its like i have to be a salesman to get the car fixed i hate some adjustors
5. then if there is allot of damage, structual damage, at least 2 day minimum on a frame rack, trust me that machine beats you like kinta kuinte
6. then cut off old parts, oh whats that no parts then the car sits until you have the parts to keep reparing the car
7. all the while oh crap no parts
8. crap its been 3 weeks now, double crap!!!
9. dude where are my parts i need to do this core supprt i cant do it until i get the frame rail
now if i have all my parts yes a big heavy hit can be ready for paint in the minimum time of 3 weeks, some thing like his at least 2 week minimum
when you have the knowledge and the experience then post until then please leave it to the professional thanks for playing
bdyman is offline   Reply With Quote