View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #83
XanderWiFi
Premier V.I.P. Member

XanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond reputeXanderWiFi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to XanderWiFi
Job done...not very satisfied.

I finally took a look and some pictures of my work. The side ones turned out okay, but it looks messy as hell underneath it all. The center looks like crap...I ran out of material, the metal is too malleable to manipulate much without breaking, but not enough to get everything to conform properly. You would only see the defects on the sides if you got up close. But if you are able to see the center you can see that it did not set evenly in my opinion. Thinking about tearing that out and redoing it or just not doing the center.

On the center there is not a flat flush opening to comform to. At the bottom there are two wings that jut out about an inch and they jacked it all up for me. The shadowing on the mesh is just dirt-need to wipe it off.

Last edited by XanderWiFi : 01-27-2011 at 01:59 PM.
XanderWiFi is offline   Reply With Quote