View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #55
zzyzzx
GLS member

zzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond reputezzyzzx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DansGen1Alero View Post
wow, i just got back from emmisions and I passed. The first time my car has been tested. They took out the dynos so i had to have it tested. I disconnected my battery approx 45 mins prior to having it tested and it passed. After the guy handed me my pass report, i told him and he said it should have been rejected but it wasn't. maybe if you reset the settings disconnect the battery to reset, reconnect, and try it....worse case it still fails, but you may squeeze through.

That did not work for me. I had the gas cap code P0442, so I reseated by gas cap, then reset the code. I did some shopping, then went to the emissions place and the told me to drive the car for another 2 weeks then get it tested again. I didn't flunk, they just said to drive it some more and return. I'm going to read the manual for the code reader since it might be able to tell me ahead of the two weeks time period.
zzyzzx is offline   Reply With Quote