View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #13
TheEdgeofSanity
GLS member

TheEdgeofSanity is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TheEdgeofSanity
well, he was visiting our cottage and i didn't really want him there and he knew it. I had gone fishing earlier with a buddy and had left the fish in the cooler at the house while i went out with some friends. When i got home, my uncle said that he had cleaned the fish for me (which I thought was suspiciously nice) and I didn't even think of what he could have possibly done with the carcasses. I called him up today all pissed off and he basicly told me that he was "sorry" and that he had forgotten to tell me that he had put them in there for me to get rid of. I told him to never screw with any of my stuff again and he hung up on me. I also told my parents (this isn't the first thing he's pulled on me) and my mom called him (he's her brother) and she said that it was ok because it was an "accident". I am so pissed and i want to vomit everytime I get in my car. Right now, i'm at my cottage, miles away from any store but as soon as I get home, i'm going right to walmart and picking up some Febreeze and a ton of air fresheners. I really don't know what to do because I've washed the spare tire cover 4 times with lots of deodorizing soap and it still smells like a rotten pile of fish.

TheEdgeofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote